As an Archdiocese of Chicago school, we are committed to serving all families. We welcome students from a variety of racial, economic, and religious backgrounds at Christ the King.
We offer priority admission to parishioner applications, followed by non-parishioner applicants.
All students who attend Christ the King School are expected to:
- Understand, accept and support the school’s philosophy and goal.
- Attend and participate in daily religion class, which is an integral part of the life of the school. Non-Catholic participants may or may not accept the message of faith, but will be graded on material covered in class.
- Attend and participate in school liturgies.
- Participate in programs of service sponsored by the school.
Transferring to CK After Start of School Year
We welcome families who seek long-term placement for their child. If the school year is underway, any family planning to transfer their child must:
- be a parishioner.
- participate in an admission screening that includes a principal interview.
- pay the first two months of prorated tuition (non-refundable) upon registration.
- pay all required entrance fees (Registration $100; Manna $250 per family; Student Fee $325 per child; Lunch Supervision Fee $65 per child; FSA Dues $50 per family).
Acceptance during the third trimester of the year is allowed only in extreme circumstances and with approval from administration.