Time: 8 AM – 9 AM
Christ the King School Home
Our very own Dr. Riordan and the principal of St. Cajetan are going head to head to see who can raise the most money for this wonderful event benefitting Special Olympics.
On Tuesday 2/18, Leads in rectory at 3pm, 8th grade on stage at 4pm, 6th grade on stage at 5pm. On Thursday 2/20, 5th grade on stage at 4pm, 7th grade on stage at 5pm.
View our construction photos, and help CK2050 through its final phase!
Nominate a student of outstanding character for the Eagles Who Soar award!
Join us on Saturday, March 7th, at 7pm in the gym for a fun night of trivia!
CK At A Glance
- 82 Years of Academic Excellence
- 1:1 Technology, with iPads in 1st–3rd Grades & Chromebooks in 4th–8th Grades
- 9 Enrichment Opportunities: Counseling, Computers, Music, Choir, Band, Foreign Language, Media Center, Art, Physical Education
- 6 Sports Teams: Football, Basketball, Volleyball, Soccer, Golf, Running Club
- 17:1 Student-Teacher Ratio
- 1 STEAM Lab Opening in 2020